TSQ Vantage Triple Quadrupole MS
Inspired innovation are two words that best describe the TSQ Vantage, a brand new triple quadrupole destined to challenge conventional thinking. Its patented G2 ion optics deliver more ions to the detector due to advances in the ion source and collision cell designs. Greater desolvation characteristics of the new HESI-II design provide
improved high flow performance (> 1mL/min) and the TSQ Vantage comes standard with HyperQuadTM quadrupole mass filters, which reduce chemical noise (H-SRM).
The benefit of more signal and less noise is assurance that your data will withstand the harshest scrutiny. The TSQ Vantage gives
you the confidence to run repeat analysis of incurred samples at any time, because you know you have sensitivity in reserve and a dependable robust interface that is easy to use.
- Thermo Scientific™ Ion Max™ ion source with HESI-II probe and Thermo Scientific™ HyperQuad™ mass filter reduce noise and increase sensitivity, enhancing quantitative performance
- Quantitation-enhanced data-dependent MS/MS (QED-MS/MS) provides simultaneous compound confirmation and quantification
- High-resolution selected reaction monitoring (H-SRM) enables quantification of many compounds in a single run
- Zero-cross-talk collision cell eliminates false positives
- Self-cleaning Ion Max source and automatic source recognition simplify operation and increase reliability
- Optional 3000 Da mass range, which also includes higher mass resolution and higher-resolution precursor selection, improves analysis of peptides, polysaccharides, intact proteins, and oligo nucleotides
- Optional accurate mass (AM) capability provides a higher degree of confidence in compound identification