The Agilent 1200 Series G1315C Diode Array Detector SL delivers multiple wavelength and full spectral detection at sampling rates up to 80 Hz, accommodating even ultrafast liquid chromatography. At high data rates, the 1200 Series DAD SL still provides precise identification, quantification, and peak purity analysis at trace levels. This exceptional performance is particularly useful when ultrafast LC methods must comply with strict regulatory requirements.
The unit provides an expanded detection range, 190 nm to 950 nm, with the lowest detection limit. Low-noise front-end electronics and a new patented flow cell design deliver lowest detection limits as a result of minimized short-term noise.
Agilent 1200 series G1315C DAD SL specifications
- Wavelength range: 190-950 nm
- Light source: Deuterium and tungsten lamps
- Short term noise (ASTM) single & mult-wavelength: ±0.8 °x 10-5 AU at 254 and 750 nm
- Drift: 2° x 10-3 AU / hr at 254 nm
- Linear absorbance range: > 2 AU (upper limit)
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Wavelength bunching: 1 - 400 nm
- Diode width: < 1 nm
- Control and data evaluation: Agilent Chemstation for LC
- Slit width: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 nm